The gods must be smiling at me...

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The gods must be smiling at me...
From: "Dr. Faustus" <drfaustus@london.crosswinds.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 23:19:49 -0600
I brought out my spitfire today to go to the local theater, and since
the weatherman said there was a hellacious storm coming through I bolted
the hardtop on.  But low and behold, no rain!  This is the first time
I've driven the car to work and around town when it didn't rain, and it
was even supposed to!  I was just so overjoyed that I had to write the
list.

By the way, I didn't hear it mention here, but this was supposed to be
British Car Week across the North American continent.  Everybody was
supposed to drive their cars all week, to drum up a little interest in
the old beasts.

Andy L.