Re: no gasoline or ????

To: Ken Tharp <kthinc@dwx.com>
Subject: Re: no gasoline or ????
From: Bob Sykes <s1500@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 12:16:18 -0700
Ken,

Next time the car is in "won't run/start" condition, try opening the
fuel filler cap.  If you can hear air rushing in the opening,
your fuel tank vent line is plugged.  This will cause the problem
you describe.  Opening the filler cap would also temporarily solve
the problem.

-Bob

--
Bob Sykes
"You can't beat your brains for entertainment."