Spitfire Mk3 Dash Support no longer needed.

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire Mk3 Dash Support no longer needed.
From: George Moore <gmoore01@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 18:09:25 -0700
Spitters,

        Three weeks ago I posted to this list  a request for a Mk3 dash
support. I
received 8 replies over three weeks.  I happily accepted the first offer.
While I responded off-line to each offer, offering thanks, it occurs to me
that a better response by me would be to post a second message showing that
 my parts needs were met and no further offers were necessary.There are
times when we don't see the big picture. Thanks again to all who responded.

George Moore (Lebanon, Connecticut)
1968 SpitFire Mk3  (Comm. #FD26410L)
Father-Daughter project/Daughter-Father project