Re: spit4 cranks & radio

To: Llarry Brandon <lbrandon@cyberhighway.net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: spit4 cranks & radio
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 07:19:06
Larry,

I am not sure exactly what year the stereos are for but Triumph most
definetly put radios into the cars.  I now that on the later cars the
speakers were built into small boxes that fit in the back of the drivers
and passengers glove boxes, the antenna was on the rear drivers side
quarter panel, My car also has speakers on the back wall facing the back of
the seats (I don't know if this is original)  Hope I helped