Re:Tip of the Month

To: spitlist@gte.net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Tip of the Month
From: scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 13:19:35 +0000
Uh, Joe, if you're still after a Tip 'O the Month, I've got a good basic-le=
vel
one for those of us who are technically challenged.

When replacing the fuel hose between where the line comes out from under th=
driver's footwell (U.S.) and the fuel pump, remember to check the level of=20=
fuel
in the tank before yanking the old hose off, causing a major gasoline hemor=
age
all over the car, the garage and the technically challenged individual.

You could even do it to the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies:  "Well, the ne=
xt
thing you know, old Scott's a flamin' guy.  Jumpin' up and down from the ga=
that's in his eye..."

OR you could use a tip that would be useful.  Your choice.

Scott Barr
scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
72 GT6 (with a new fuel hose and a less-than-full tank of gas)
(and no, I didn't actually set anything on fire)  (yet)