Re: Tip of the Month

To: Dave Simpson <dsimpson@ds2.ncweb.com>, scott.barr@mccarty-law.com
Subject: Re: Tip of the Month
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 21:45:52 -0400
Hi Dave, Scott, and anyone else:

When contemplating changing your rubber fuel hoses, don't forget the little
one (about 4 inches long) mounted to the frame near the rear wheel on the
left side.

At our club's garage day, I saw two of these that were leaking -- the
owners had overlooked them.

And oh yeah, you might as well replace the similar hose on the fuel tank
vapor line, mounted in the same place on the right hand side.

Atwell Haines

'79 Spitfire