Re: ball joints

To: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil
Subject: Re: ball joints
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 15:50:36 -0600
Patrick,

The sill will HAVE to come from a parts car.  No one that I know of
makes them.  I've got the same problem on my TR4A that I'm getting
ready to work on.  The battery tray area is nothing but a big hole.
I managed to find someone on the list with a parts car that was
willing to cut that area out for me.  Cost me $50 plus shipping but
thats a whole lot better than the alternative!

Good luck.

> would appreciate before I start tearing it apart.  Also does anyone
> know of somebody that sells the sill on the firewall (where the
> master cylinders and battery sit)?  Vicky Brit shows them in the
> catalog but doesn't list the item.  I appreciate your help.
>
> Patrick Bowen
> '79 Spit

Brad  (In Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Slowly gathering the needed parts)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame painted, now suspension)