Re: [Fwd: Dashpot filler?]

To: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Dashpot filler?]
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 08:31:22 -0400
Those pesky criters are not a problem around here. The vacuum lines have
no holes that would allow them to get in anywhere, as well. I have just
knocked out as much of the stuff as I could. The unit seems to operate
OK (the arm moves in and out freely with vacuum and holds a vacuum). I
was just curious if anyone else had seen this before.
Thanks for the reply.
Vic W.