RE: Spit/GT6 door for sale

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Spit/GT6 door for sale
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 03:51:44 -0700
Isaac,

        Be sure to forward this directly to Joe Curry.  Seems he might want to =
build up an inventory of spare doors comparable to this for future use.  =
(sorry...couldn't resist....haven't had enough of my morning fluifs yet)

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
prubrew@ix.netcom.com
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
TTSCC is the host club for Triumphest 1999