Re: Spit/GT6 door for sale

To: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Spit/GT6 door for sale
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:24:06 -0600
> Maby some one could build a strech Spitfire with all thoes doors,
> that would be a cool thing to drive :-)
>
> Mabe I'll have a go with some photo package on a picture of my car
> and see what it would look like.
>
> I think three rows of seats and doors would be enough.
>
> Only troube is it tripples the chances of having your door bashed.

Yea, but think of the weddings and such you could rent the car out
for.  If you work it up in a photo editing session make sure to send
me a copy!!

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to install)