Re: Spit/GT6 door for sale

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Spit/GT6 door for sale
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 18:10:14 -0700
Everybody collect the parts while I get my act together in Tucson.  I
plan to have a shop there that is worthy of such a project.  Actually,
that isn't such a bad idea.  It certainly would be an eye catcher.  The
back would have to be enclosed in the best "Limo" styling.  The front,
of course, would be open like the limos of old.  And we can't forget the
bar and TV in the back.  Who is going to furnish the liquor to stock the
bar?

Joe

Brad Kahler wrote:

> Hey Joe,
>
> Looks like we can use your doors after all.  Are you going to be the
> host of this project?
>
> > > Where would the engine come from?  I can just imagine the size of the
> > > convertible top, probably take a half hour to put it up!
> > > Tom
> >
> > I have a 462 CID Lincoln motor I will personally DONATE to anyone
> > who undertakes the project ;-)
> >
> >  ,---/._,._,._,._,._,._,=-.
> >
> > --
> > Reed Mideke
> > rmideke@interbase.com
>
> Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
>
> 1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
> 1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
> 1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Suspension just about ready to
>install)

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer