Re: two tone paint job

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: two tone paint job
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 04:07:39 -0700
Listers,

        Just catching up with the mail from as far back as Saturday, (I hosted =
a parade and bar-b-q that day for our club).  Went outside to get the =
paper just now, and the headline is "Tricolor Triumph"....I will assume =
there is some correlation with France's World Cup victory, but it does =
bring to mind an interesting concept.  Maybe the question should be =
posed to Mr. Mace..."Just how many colors was Joseph at his prime?"

        Sorry, must be a symptom of too much hospital food over the last three =
days.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
prubrew@ix.netcom.com
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
TTSCC is the host club for Triumphest 1999
=00