Re: luggage rack

To: "Spitfires List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: luggage rack
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 14:07:57 -0400
Hi Sam
That bolt pattern is exactly the same as that for an AMCO aftermarket
luggage rack that was universally used on many LBC's back in the 60's and
of course ever since. I bought my original one in 1967 for my 1962 TR4.
There is a repro model made by AMCO today and the bolt pattern is exactly
the same size.

I have since attached the same rack to my 1967 TR4A and 1970 Spitfire. If
you want to see what the rack looks like, I expect to have the Spitfire at
TRF's Summer Party next month. If you can't locate an appropriate
replacement, I have a used one that I could part with. Let me know if I can
be of further help.

Cheers Keith Stewart