DGV news

To: "'spitfires@Autox.Team.Net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: DGV news
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 14:14:14 -0400
Most you may not care but I promised I would keep the list up to date
on my DGV issues.  I drilled and taped my intake manifold and moved my
vacuum advance hose to the new port.  WOW, big difference.  The car
idles better and the big hesitation when first trying to accelerate is
gone!  It was recommended to me to check my distributor to see if it
was advance or retard.  If the port is pointing away from the body
then advance.  I have an advance unit.  Thank you Barry Schwartz!!!

Dave C
79 Spit with a DGV carb that seems to be working!