Re: What's in a Name

To: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Subject: Re: What's in a Name
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:59:28 +0000
Once car's reach a certain age, or status then do need names other than
the blue car or the white car.

The three car's that we have had in our house to acheve a named status
were.
A Fiat 126 600cc named "Bubbles" not my choosing but my sisters.
My Metro which was called "My personal taxi" by the other students at
uni.
My Spitfire name is "Woodstock" - because it's Yellow and looks like a
friend of Snoopy who has fallen down blind drunk.  It has several
aliases.  "Money pit" "Heap of Junk" "Yellow Peril" beaing just some.
The DPO called it Percy, he told me that before we had to give him five
minuets to say good by.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot