Wheel Cap Artwork Done

To: Rob Schuck <cavsct@concentric.net>, Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>,
Subject: Wheel Cap Artwork Done
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 02:51:35 -0700
I finally got all the artwork completed for the centercap logos.

You will find them posted at the following URL:
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/centercaps.htm

Please look at them and EMAIL me as soon as possible your choice(s).

I need to know specifically:

1. Which logo(s) you want

2. The outside diameter you require.  (Stock Late Spit and GT6 caps are
two inches.

3. In the case of the Wreath artwork, what color combination you desire
(background, Lettering, Wreath)

I would like to have all the requests in by the end of this week (June
24).  However, I will have the more popular styles and colors over
produced for future requirements.

I plan to produce sets of 5 logos (That way if you are like me, you can
mess one up without having to order another set.)

Regards,
Joe Curry

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer