Re: Hand Brake

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, Spitfires List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hand Brake
From: Paul <hove13@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:44:49 -0600
Hi Joe,
Well you tell me what  I need, all I have is a hollow rod, no button no
ratchet.. The details in my Hanes workshop manual, show a totally different
setup than I currantly have.... Even the handle apears to be the wrong one,
the one I have is straight, the manual shows a slight kink about 1/4 the way
from the top.... So I think I need the handle complete down to the junction
with the cable.... I got my manual from checker autoparts next day, not bad
since Amazon.com said the book was out of print........

Paul
Seagull Over The Rockies
FM17042U