Re: Hand Brake

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Hand Brake
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 06:42:48 +0000
I'm glad someone has atlast got a worse car than mine:-)

The next vital purchace is the BL 1500 Workshop Manual.  You can
certanly get it from TRGB in the UK.  There no is (+44/0)1487 842168 fax
740274.  They send there catologue anywhere in the word for free, so you
can't get a better deal than that.  Not the cheapest of places, but
still a lot cheaper than most.  I have never been sent a part from them
that has caused me problems, unlike some other companys.

And no I don't have shares in them.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot