Have new door trim available

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Have new door trim available
From: jw@mail09.mitre.org (Joe Whalley)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 98 19:44:11 -0400
I mistakenly ordered a rubber seal for my spitfire from VB, thinking
that the picture showed the seal that goes from the A post to the B
post. It actually only goes down from the top of the windshield to the
top of the A post. It came in one piece, which had to be cut in half
for each side. I cut it, intending to order the remainder. It turns
out that the full size part was obtainable from TRF, so now I have
this new non returnable seal (since I cut it). If anyone would like
it, make me an offer - was $25. BTW, the seal from TRF was a very high
quality, made in GB part.

Joe
72 Spitfire - "Norman"