Possible MK3 Purchase, what do you think?

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Possible MK3 Purchase, what do you think?
From: Brian Furgalus <bfurgalus@geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:57:35 -0400
There was an ad that was forwarded to me by a friend for a 1970 MK3
Spit, and I am seriously considering going to look at it.  Here's the
ad...

1970 Triumph Spitfire, solid body, no rust, runs well, many new parts,
same owner since 1981, ready to drive.  $1900

Is is worth it?  If the ad is correctly representing the car, it sure
does to me!  The car is a good few hours from me, and I don't want to
make the trip for nothing.  Anything to look out for on the MK3's?
Problem areas?  Thanks!  (I'm rather interested to see what y'all
think!)

Cheerie Cheers,
Brian Furgalus!