Re: VTR website?

To: rpotter@MAIL.CLARION.EDU
Subject: Re: VTR website?
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 07:57:10 -0600
I started getting data yesterday afternoon and it seems to be working
fine this morning.

> Patrick -
>
> I have been having trouble getting in also.  I keep getting a "Document
> contains no data" message.
>
> >Hey is something wrong with the VTR website, The classifieds has been
> >down for almost two weeks, I know the events page has some problems but I
> >was wondering if this other problem was just me?
> >
> >Patrick Bowen
>

> Randy Potter
> Mk II Spitfire Comm # FC55339L
> Finally has new seats - and a leaking slave cylinder

"Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!"

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Waiting for garage space to start teardown)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Sheet metal going to body shop now)