Spit Database July Upload

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spit Database July Upload
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:05:05 -0700
Hey Gang,
The Database Upload for July is complete.  There are some new items this
month, so be sure to check it out.

There are 260 more cars listed than the June Upload had and I have been
receiving inputs from the far reaches of the globe.  Many are from
Southeast Asia, South America and Africa as well as the usual additional
entries from North America and Europe.

I had a large response to my request for tips this month.  In fact, I
has so many that I used about half of them and saved the rest until Next
month.  So I won't have to beg during August.  Thanks to all those who
submitted tips.

I have begun the first of an ongoing rotation of Spit pictures
representing the 5 models.  So if any of you want your car shown for a
month, please submit a jpg file of your best photo.

Regards,
Joe Curry

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer