This'll save you 10 quid

To: Spit Fires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: This'll save you 10 quid
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:56:33 +0000
I have just ordered from NG Triumph Services a spring compresser, the
same as the TSSC one costing 29.99 for 20.00 pounds (23.50 in P+P).  The
address is :
N Gittings
37 Belveder Close,
Chasetown,
Burntwood,
Stafs.
WS7 8YR.

I thinks it's an enthusiast run company, Rich from the other list gave
me the name.  I will tell you what it's like when it arives.

I also went to a boat shop to get my father a B'Day present.  Whist I
was there I noticed a line of boats with Softops all of which had very
clear back windows.  So I asked inside, where they get there windows
replaced.  They gave me the name of a company that can stich/weld in a
new window.

They are T&A Sparks
Long Crendow
(01844) 208731

Havent enquired as to the price, but I think it works out about a third
to quater the price of a new top.

Hope some of you in the UK find this usefull.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot