Re: Rimmer Bros parts Delivery

To: "Jack Levy - Computer Consultants - Hwd. FL" <sales@cocoinc.com>
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros parts Delivery
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:32:11 -0500
Jack:

How much was the import duty (%?).  Rimmer never mentioned this at all.
That makes the prices much less attractive (even with free carriage).

FYI, I also ordered a front spoiler (expecting the plastic piece on the
front of later spits) and got something that's 2" wider than the car!
I'll be returning both that and the carpet set.

Does anyone know how to get my import duty back for these parts?  I'm
E-Mailing Rimmer next.

Thanks,

Kirby