Re: Rimmer Bros parts Delivery

To: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros parts Delivery
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:41:20 -0500
I fully understand that Rimmer is not charging the duty themselves.  I,
however, would have expected their export sales department to mention
this to me.  Perhaps I am expecting too much but I've heard very good
things from the list regarding Rimmer service.  As a new export
customer, and someone who hasn't ever purchased things direct from
overseas, I would have expected to hear of any additional problems
related to export sales.  This will, of course, affect any future
purchase decisions I make.  If they had mentioned it to me in advance,
and then let me make the decision myself, It would have left a much less
bitter taste in my mouth.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Kirby