Gas milage

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gas milage
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 19:28:32 -0500
I got my 1500 on the road back in Feb.  But I've been having all kinds
of carb problems.  I have the original Zenith CD4s. Finally, I have one that
pretty much works.  I need to rebuild the original one - one of these days.
Anyway, I'm wondering what type of gas milage most of you are getting.  I
just filled mine up - got about 17-18mpg.  That seems a little low to me.

Any thoughts.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi