The Spitfire List Rogues Gallery

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Spitfire List Rogues Gallery
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 01:46:47 EST
Hey everyone,

I have been out of town for the last few weeks and have been behind on
updating the Rogues Gallery.  I just updated it with info and pictures of
everyone that sent me stuff.  Please check it out and let me know if you did
not get added or your picture is missing, or anything else for that matter.
There were quite a few additions lately so I hope I got everyone done
correctly.  Please let me know if I messed up and I will fix it.

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE LIST:  The Rogues Gallery is a place where all of us on
this list can get to know each other a little better.  Complete with pictures
(when available) and some background on each person.  If you want to be added
just go to the website and click the first button "Want your name added?"
Fill out the form and then don't forget to email me a picture of yourself
and/or your car/cars.  Even if you dont want to be added, you can browse
around and get to know the other members of the list.  Hey, its a lot cheaper
than having convention (although surely not as fun).  If you have a picture
but no access to a scanner, no problem.  Let me know and I will send you my
postal address.  If you send them to me.  I will scan them for you.  No cost
except a stamp.

Here is the URL:  http://members.aol.com/gatesdavid/index.htm

Happy motoring,
David Gates