VTR & TRF

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VTR & TRF
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 19:01:53 -0800
Listers, I know this may seem a long way off, but in reality, its not.
How many listers are planning on going to VTR and could there be some
interest in also taking in the sights up there and going on to TRF summer
party. There is  4 1/2 days open in between the two and this could be
made into a fun tour if some others would care to make a little adventure
of this, please let me know, or lets post our thoughts and go from there.
Remember you only live once and you are never to old to enjoy your
childhood, these words of wisdom came from a divorce lawyer.