Re: VTR & TRF

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: VTR & TRF
From: Ronald Fowler <triumph@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 19:20:28 -0500
Fred,

I'm planning on doing this as well as at least two others from Buckeye
Triumphs from Central Ohio.  The calendar is marked for one fantastic
two week vacation!!!  Additional stops on your "fun tour" would only
enhance the experience!  Thanks for bringing this to the attention of
the list.

Ron Fowler
1980 Inca Yellow Spit &
currently shopping for the 4th Wedge car for the fleet!