More on Lifts

To: DAN MASTERS <DANMAS@aol.com>,
Subject: More on Lifts
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:02:40 -0800
Dan,
I was watching "The Shade Tree Mechanic" on TNN yesterday and saw a new
product that you might find nteresting.

It is a product called "Versa-Lift" and is manufactured by a company in
Madison, Indiana called "Rotary Lift" (I think).

The unit collapses into a very flat space and can be moved around for
starage or use in a number of places.  It comes with an electric motor
and hydraulic pump to lift it and starts at $1500.00.

Further information is available by calling the toll free number of the
show, 1-800-682-TREE.

Regards,
Joe

P.S. No financial interest, just another option to the previous thread.

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer