rotoflex flex?

To: spit list <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: rotoflex flex?
From: Thomas Carney <gt6in@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:52:16 -0800 (PST)
  I have a question about the looks of my rotoflex coupling on my GT6.
 They were put in less than a year ago, and I believe they were from
Viki Brit.
The passenger side rotoflex when viewed from the back is perpindicular
to the ground.  The driver's side however looks like it has too much
pressure on it and is flexing in some areas.  A closer look reveals
that there are cracks already in the rubber.  Now I think that these
were ment to last at least 5 yrs.  This couldn't be a result of
improper installation could it? It seems that there is only one way
the unit can be put in.
Thanks
Tom