Re: rotoflex flex?

To: "Thomas Carney" <gt6in@yahoo.com>, "spit list" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: rotoflex flex?
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:05:35 -0600
Thomas,

I bet yours are fine QH products too, eh?  So are mine.  Similar age,
similar condition, similar cracks.  don;t worry, mine took race grade abuse
for a season and actually sheared the bolts one day.  These things are
tough - almost as tough as the installation!

the "flex" thing likely has to do with the roadspring - if the car sags the
axle orientation will be different and you'll <think> you have a problem.
worry only if the wheels are in different positions relative to the
centerline of the car.  Not likely considering how stout the frame is around
the diff.  however,  might your spring have shifted from center?

Dave T