LBC Joke

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC Joke
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:07:38 -0800
There was this monkey that had been trained in a laboratory to eat using
a fork.  The monkey called the fork his "three-point-tool" because it
had the three points.

One day, he escaped back to the jungle, taking his three point tool with
him.  However, he lost it, and so he set out to find it.

First he went up to a giraffe.  "Hello Giraffe" said the monkey.  "Have
you seen my three point tool?"
"No" said the giraffe.  "I haven't seen your three point tool."

Then he went up to a zebra.  "Hello Zebra" said the monkey.  "Have you
seen my three point tool?"
"No" said the zebra.  "I haven't seen your three point tool."

Then he went up to a jaguar.  "Hello Jaguar" said the monkey.  "Have you
seen my three point tool?"

"Yes" said the jaguar.   "I ate it."

"You ate it!?" cried the monkey.

"Yes" said the jaguar.  "I'm a three point tool eater jaguar."