New List Regalia Survey

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: New List Regalia Survey
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:46:14 -0800
I have recently run across another vendor for Embroidered patches and
campaign buttons.  This one seems to do firs class work at a reduced
rate from the previous one I had inquired of.

Anyway, Here are the two questions for this survey....

1.  How many would buy an embroidered Triumph Mail List patch using the
same artwork as the window decals at a price of $5.00 each?

2.  Same question as #1 only for the Spitfire Mail List.

3.  How many would pay $1.50 for a 1.5" campaign button of the Triumph
List decal?

4.  Same question as #3 only for the Spitfire Mail List.

If I get enough interest in the Patches to do 500, I will do them.

The same quantity is required for the buttons.

I'll run the survey for 2 weeks and tally the results and report back to
the lists.

Regards,
Joe
  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer