this Spitfires list Web archive

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: this Spitfires list Web archive
From: Francois <francois@amicale.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:43:57 +0100
(repost, previous message never arrived ?)
Hi to all from France !

There is a new web page with archive of this spitfires mailing list at :

http://spitfire.amicale.com/archive

How did it happen ?

- Two years ago, I discovered the Triumph ML at autox.team.net. =
Wonderful !=20
But too many messages in a day, more than I can reasonably read.
-Then I discovered the "digest" version of it... more easy to manage in =
my=20
"inbox", but after two weeks, too many unread messages again... =
unsubscribe=20
was the solution
-More recently, I subscribed to the spitfires ML. That one is great,=20
because my main interest IS in Spitfires... but... ARGGhhh... too many=20
messages to handle again, and no digest version yet..
-Then I check the archives at autox.team.net.. "error 404 not found" ??
- And finally I decided to setup this web archive of the spitfires list. =

But I don't know yet if it will last, because of the large amount of =
data=20
to handle there...

        Are you interested in this web archive ?
        Please report your opinion to this list or to :
        spitarchive@amicale.com

we say...
..Amicalement..
Fran=E7ois Demont