Upcoming visit, magazine

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Upcoming visit, magazine
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:03:55 -0700 (MST)
I was just at a local magazine shop, they still had a few copies of the latest
"Classic and Sportscar" with the special Triumph section.  If you have been
looking for one, I can grab a copy and get it shipped off to you.  Unless you
live in the area around Palo Alto, California, in which case I can hand it
to you in person next week.  There will likely be a gathering of some sort
at a local eatery, so you can curse me in person for doing a lousy job on the
lists, or congratulate me for doing a great job on the lists, or check out
the stash of parts I'll be toting along.

Yep, I'll be traveling across I-80 from Salt Lake to the bay area, making a
stop or two along the way.  Should be in Palo Alto weds, eve, all day thursday
and friday, heading home the *long* way saturday morning, hoping to catch a
day of autocrossing in Las Vegas on sunday.  I can sure use a vacation, though
once again most of it will be at the wheel of the Jeep.

While this is trip does involve personal recreation, it is also a business
trip for The Fat Chance Garage.  [Shameless plug coming, cover your ears]
I'm planning on bringing some parts along to peddle, will send out a more
complete list in a few days.  Things like a TR4A-250 bonnet, a TR6 bonnet,
TR6 bumpers, 4A-6 rear axle shafts and hubs, perhaps, maybe a Moss tube shock
conversion kit for the IRS TR4A-6 cars.  Some TR3 & 4 front end bits, pehaps
a set of 4 15" magnesium TR wheels, various Lucas NOS, maybe some Redline MTL
and Water Wetter.  Depends on how much time I have for packing, and whether
I build the carrier for the large body panels, etc.  Chances are I won't
be able to get any new parts shipped in before I go, but if there is something
you may need, let me know, I'll see what I have on hand.

mjb.