I'm going away (no LBC)

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: I'm going away (no LBC)
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 20:10:16 -0000
Listers,
FWIW, I'm going to be away for about 2 weeks as of this coming
Monday. Have managed to sell my former home in France and need to go
there to finally pack up everything. While there, I'll be preparing
'the horde' to make the homerun as well. Presently, they're on their
axle stands with drained cooling systems, slacked off valves and
drained hydraulics (where applicable). Sometime between now and the
third millenium, I expect Frogeye, Midget, Spitfire, GT6, 1936
Standard (as in Standard Triumph) 'Flying Twenty,' AJS 500cc and '34
Francis-Barnett 350cc m/cycles will all be back in England.
Anyone got a vintage car transporter looking for a job?
It would be rather useful.

John Mac
EDITOR
SIXappeal - House Magazine of The Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register
"The Triumph preferred by Royalty"

Email: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Internet: http://www.kvaleberg.com/t2000.html