[Fwd: Overdrive]

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Overdrive]
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:55:13 -0800
--------------FE9BF234D4B6B492D2FB3EC3

Since there have been several "Me Too" replies, I'll forward my personal
reply to Huw to the List.  One caveat, however, since Huw is only
spitting distance away from me, the offer of following my own
installation doesn't apply on an "In Person" basis, that is unless
anybody wants to venture to Western Washington.

Regards,
Joe
  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer
--------------FE9BF234D4B6B492D2FB3EC3