RE: Humor: How to Drive like a Moron

To: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kenyonkt@maple.lemoyne.edu>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Humor: How to Drive like a Moron
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 18:14:49 -0500
At 09:32 AM 11/23/98 -0500, Kirby T. Kenyon wrote:
>>Subject:      Re: Humor: How to Drive like a Moron
>>

>>you know, George Carlin said something on the order of: "Ever notice how
>>anyone who drives slower than you is a moron and anyone who drives faster
>>than you is a maniac?"

My favorite is from Stephen Wright:

Officer to speeder:  Didn't you see that the speed limit around here is 40
MPH?

Speeder:   Yeah, but I wasn't going to be out that long!

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO
(57 HP)

Succasunna, NJ USA

The One Immutable Rule of Automotive Satisfaction:
"It is more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow"
- Cory Farley in Autoweek, 8/17/98