Re: Outside Door Handles

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Outside Door Handles
From: "Dianne & Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:22:51 -0600
Many thanks, Roger, and also to John Blair who emailed me a copy of the
diagram from TRF's catalog (which is the best diagram I've seen and one of
the few that I did not have).  I don't know what happened to the original
circlip - it was completely missing - and I never found it (or pieces
thereof) in the bottom of the door.

I just finished putting the last staple for the door upholstery into my
newly fabricated hardboard/cardboard backing, so now I can button up the
door with confidence (as soon as I get a couple of dozen clips).

Thanx again, guys.

Ree Gurley in Silver Spring, MD - 78 Spit  FM73070U O