Re: 1:18th Die-Cast Spitfire

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1:18th Die-Cast Spitfire
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:35:49 -0500
Where did you get it??? Sounds like a near perfect match for Freddy's
specification! I would love to have one to add to my collection of
miniatures! I need to get some sort of case for all of these - they have
taken over the fireplace amntle and bookshelves in my living room.

Currently:
In 1:18
5 Citroen 2CV
Citroen DS-19
Renault 4CV
6 VW Beetles
VW Microbus
Jaguar MK II
VW Karmann Ghia
Sundry Porsche and Ferrari models
Several American Muscle cars
1:43 Spitfire

I really want the 1:18 TR6 and TR3's but have not found them cheaply enough
yet.

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spitfire