Re: Outside Door Handle

To: Spitfire <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Outside Door Handle
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:05:00 -0600
I wrote too fast, I just checked a couple more handles, so I have looked at 4
total.  2 had full circles on the end of the push rods, the other 2 had 1/2
circles
one- they weren't quite the same so they had to be broken.  As a side note the 2
that were 1/2 circles had split pins in the handle - of  the two that had full
circles on the push rod one had no pin the second had a clevis pin. So the split
pins may have caused the nylon to break.

Roger Elliott