voltage stabilizer? - update

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: voltage stabilizer? - update
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:04:25 PST
Well before I begin gorging myself with all the food my mom made and
become comatose, I decided to fix my electric gauge problem.  The all
knowing Dan Masters suggested if my signals and wipers did't work that
it could be a bad connection in the green wire system.  Well after I
wiggled the green wire fuse everything came to life.  Cool deal, problem
solved for now.  I think I need a new fusebox though. The contacts in
mine are pretty crusty and the "red" fuse is actually missing a contact
on one side.  So in short the red and green systems are working fine
again leaving the purple still out.  Oh well 2 outa 3 ain't bad.

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire