Re: voltage stabilizer? - update

To: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: voltage stabilizer? - update
From: Zach Zaletel <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:04:16 -0500
So then, what would the diagnosis be if:
1. The turn signals do work
2. The wipers don't work
3. The gas and temp gauge always manage to alarm people who've not been in the
   car before, ie they don't work.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, too bad I'm stuck here in Canada at University,
Zach Zaletel
70 Spit Mk III