Re: LBC Electrical Problems

To: Tom Strange <jantoms@vbe.com>, Robb Tones <robb_tones@bc.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: LBC Electrical Problems
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 11:22:52 -0500
At 09:02 AM 11/27/98 -0800, Tom Strange wrote:
>Robb,
>  Excellent comments.  I am glad to see someone say this & I agree
completely.
>Take your time, make sure everything is clean & properly assembled & most
>everything will work.

I followed this advice when bringing my Spitfire back to life over the last
two years.   And now, I have only one thing to ask:

"WHAT electrical problems???"

(OK, so the 'brake' telltale light doesn't work with the handbrake
occasionally. That's not a problem, just an eccentricity.)  <vgb>

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire (Was going to install the hardtop this weekend, but tomorrow's
high temp will be in the 60s.  Maybe later!!!)
Succasunna, NJ USA