Vehicle Dehumidifier

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vehicle Dehumidifier
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:33:39 -0800
Fellow listers,

I built a nifty little dehumidifier for my car this weekend that runs on a
nine-volt battery. I went down to my local marine supply shop and all of
the ones available there were much more than I wanted to pay. So, After
building this nifty contraption, I wondered if there was a possible market
for them?  I figured that to build them and cover off my time I would have
to ask ~30.00 CDN (17.00 USD). Living in the Pacific Northwest and not
having a garage, I found that I needed something to combat the moisture
that rains down on me inside the car and coats the windows. Any input would
be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark