RE: Apology... and Spitfire opportunity!

To: "'rotorheadx2@juno.com'" <rotorheadx2@juno.com>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Apology... and Spitfire opportunity!
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 14:01:45 -0600
        >I think the way to go will be to find a rough car and do it in
that.
        >I don't want to have to really change a good body because
        >they are hard to find

Nelson,

If you really want to do the conversion.. have I got a deal for you!

I've got two "parts" Spits in my backyard that're giving my homeowners
association fits (along with several dozen other cars ;-) that both have
good solid frames, but at best need new floor pans and major TLC.  One tub
was really straight aside from the floor but is down to the bare bones.  The
other is more complete but both rear quarters have some damage.  Perfect
candidates, eh?

Up to the challenge?

Jim
Dallas TX (or thereabouts)