Re: VTR Panoramic Photos

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>, Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: VTR Panoramic Photos
From: Patrick Barber <sailnbail@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:14:39 -0500
Congradulations Jim!!!  It seems that you are one of the first.  Maybe Santa
will bring me mine for Christmas( or maybe Valentines Day, or Memorial day or
maybe not at all).

BTW, I am a Graduate of the UW myself, however, I do not recall what the CHSRA
in your email address represents.  What Department is this from???