Re: rotary spit - tech talk

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: rotary spit - tech talk
From: Tom Strange <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 21:59:09 -0800
Dan,
  Thanks for the note, AND the correction.  You're right.  The Mustang II is the
front suspension unit I intend to use.  Your comments about the two are exactly
right.  Thanks for the encouragement & for pointing out my mistake.
  Now, if I just had a guardian angel to tap me on the shoulder like that every
time I make a mistake in my planning & building............. Ever think of
moving
to Wi?????
Thanks again,
Tom