GT6 dash question

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 dash question
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 18:58:28 -0500
I have three wood dash's for GT6's.  My 72 has one, my 73 parts car has
one, and I have another that I purchased to refinish.  I notice that the
center sections are a little different and I understand that.  I think the
one that I purchased is earlier than 72.

Here is the question:  The one that I purchased has TWO holes in the lower
right corner of the left (drivers) panel.  I know that one is the choke,
but what is the other one?  My 72 panel has an additional hole near the
washer/wiper control and that has a small circular TRIUMPH badge in it.
The 73 is just like the 72, without the badge or hole and also without the
extra hole near the choke.  The 73 has illumination near the hazard switch
and washer that is not on the 72 or earlier.

Anyone have a GT6+ with something beside the choke?

The 73 also has the SCCA GT6 circular badge on the right (passenger) panel
that appears to have never been on the 72.  Anyone know if any 72's had
this badge?

Sam